Zhu Chaoyang, PhD, University of Illinois at Champaign. Member of the Ukrainian National Academy of Engineering and member of the Royal Society of Arts in the UK. I am currently a researcher at Communication University of China and a professor at the University of Illinois at Champaign. Mainly engaged in research in engineering psychology, artificial intelligence, human-computer interaction, psychology, educational examination research, public culture, and other fields.
Social part-time job
Director of the International Institute of Engineering Psychology in the United States
Monograph on "Basic Theory and Practice Research of Artificial Intelligence"
Monograph on Principles of Communication Studies
Monograph on Theoretical and Practical Research in Engineering Psychology
Monograph on the Theory and Practice of Human Computer Interaction Technology
Monograph of "Research on Criminal Psychology Based on Network Technology"
Monograph of "Usability Research Based on Engineering Psychology" - China Atomic Energy Press
English monograph "Artistic intelligence under big data conditions" - BIO-BYWORD
Second Editor in Chief of 'Psychological Education for College Students'
The second editor in chief of "Research on Higher Education and Administrative Management in the New Era"
The second editor in chief of "Innovative Practice in Modern Higher Education and Management" by Harbin Publishing House
The following works are pending publication after completion
The second editor in chief of "Basic and Technical Research on Big Data Applications" to be published
Exploration of the Comprehensive Application of Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence Technology, second editor in chief to be published
The third editor in chief of "Artificial Intelligence Technology and Big Data Research" to be published
The second editor in chief of "Research on Natural Language Processing Theory and Applications from the Perspective of Artificial Intelligence" to be published
The second editor in chief of "Research on Electronic Product Design and Production in the Age of Artificial Intelligence" to be published
Monograph of "Public Culture and Urban Construction" to be published
Research on Computer Image Processing Technology and Applications - Second Editor in Chief to be published
Monograph of "Research on Contemporary Traditional Culture and Quality Education" to be published
Single book "Exploration and Path Study of Public Cultural Service Theory" to be published
Second Editor in Chief of General Psychology to be published
20 works in total
Research on Basic Theory and Practice of Artistic Intelligence, Solo, (University of Limerick (USA) Press) ISBN: 978-1-957032-09-2
Research on Theory and Practice of Engineering Psychology, Solo, (Chongqjing Zhongdian Electronic Audio Visual Publishing Co., Ltd.) ISBN: 978-7-89476-993-0
Research on Theory and Practice of Human Computer Interaction Technology, Solo, (Pergamon (UK) Press) ISBN: 978-1-915498-27-4
A Study of Criminal Psychology Based on Web Technologies, Solo, (Longman American Press) ISBN: 978-1-955607-82-7
● Domestic Publications:
Psychological Education for College Students, edited by Chinese Overseas Publishing House (cip: 202007827, ISBN: 978-7-5113-8748-6)
Research on Education and Administration of Universities in the New Era, edited by Jilin Literature and History Press (cip: 2020216725, ISBN: 978-7-5472-7364-7)
Publication of papers
1. Research on the Application of Data Mining Technology in College Students' Psychological Crisis Awareness "was employed in" Digital Communication World "
2. Enterprise Control and Internal Management - "China's Collective Economy"
Analysis and Reflection on Core Literacy in Mathematics Exams - "Exam and Evaluation"
Research on the Impact of Mastering Mathematical Knowledge on the Teaching Effectiveness of Physics in Middle School - "Intelligence"
5. How to cultivate students' ability to apply in middle school mathematics teaching - "Examination"
6. On the Essence of Solving the Maximal Value of the Product of Three Shapes in Solving Three Shaped Problems - "Subject Teaching and Research"
7. Research on the Psychological Intervention Function of Music and School Prevention Strategies for Teenager Crime Psychology - Psychological Monthly
The Role of Criminal Psychology in the Interrogation and Interrogation Process - Legal Expo
9. "Intelligent Robot Path Planning and Navigation based on Reinforcement Learning and Adaptive Control" - "Journal of Logistics, Informatics and Service Science" published in Scopus search
Research on Adaptive Agent Decision Model Based on Deep Relationship Learning and Autonomous Learning - Journal of Logistics, Informatics and Service Science published in Scopus search
● 11 "Two Factor Biometric Identity Verification System for The Human Machine System Integrated Deep Learning Model" - "International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication" scopus journal
12 "Hidden Markov Model Deep Learning Architecture for Virtual Reality Assessment to Compute Human - Machine Interaction Based Optimization Model" - "International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication" has been hired for retrieval
13 "Real Time Monitoring and Assessment System with Facial Landmark Estimation for Emotional Recognition in Work" - "International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication"
14. Research on Emotion Recognition Based Smart Assistant System: Emotional Intelligence and Personalized Services
15. Application and optimization of multimodal sensing and interaction technology in augmented reality system
16. Research on data analysis and decision support of artificial intelligence technology in intelligent agricultural system
17. Design of digital library human computer interaction system based on neural network
18. Self Control Analysis of Adolescent Prosocial Behavior Based on Optimized Random Forest Algorithm
19. Deep Learning Knowledge Fusion Model for The Intelligent Robots for The Reinforcement Learning with Time Warpin
20. Optimal SUBET Behavior Analysis and Emotion Recognition with Intelligent Vehicle Driving has been hired for the International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication
21. Optimizing and using AI to study of the cross section of finned tubes for nanofluid conveying in solar panel cooling with phase change materials
Optimization of Finned Tube Cross Section for Nanofluid Transport in Phase Change Cooling of Solar Panel Using Artificial Intelligence
Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements - SCI
22. Research on Intelligent Vehicle Driving Behavior Analysis and Driver State Evaluation Based on Emotion Recognition
23. Research on the Application of Recruitment Learning Algorithms in Intelligent Robot Learning and Knowledge Fusion has hired 'International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication'